POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: TOV: Poseidon Nickel Limited - Panel Receives Application, page-51

1. 5,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2251

Troy, brother. I questioned your holding because... wait for it... if you scroll up to your most recent posts immediately prior to this one I am replying to you and everyone else will see "Held". There was an apparent disconnect between the tone of your posts and your Held/Not Held position.

Mate, you are teetering of the edge of the quiet corner by implying that I am on anyone else's payroll other than my own (i.e. that of a small private independent investor). Frankly, I find the thinly veiled accusation offensive!

I go to GREAT lengths to substantiate everything I write about so that other like-minded investors who are interested in cutting through the BS to sort out the facts from the fiction on this forum can hopefully benefit too. I'll let my record speak for itself.

You are sending a signal that only well-researched negative commentary is allowed and that anything that doesn't fit with your view must be company-sponsored propaganda. I have been exceptionally clear and transparent regarding my turn from bearish to bullish. If you are going to start trolling me for re-assessing my reading of the landscape, then it will be the quiet corner. I seriously hope it doesn't come to that.

Gotta say that I'm pretty disappointed. Perhaps my are efforts all this time have not been appreciated (respected) after all.

Time to ponder the future...

Last edited by zebster: 14/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.90K 8.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 58101913 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 45316920 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.