TRP 1.39% 36.5¢ tissue repair ltd

Yes, I think we will see, eventually. Meanwhile I’ll let you get...

1. 3,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2812
    Yes, I think we will see, eventually. Meanwhile I’ll let you get into the weeds yourself over delisting vs relisting on another exchange vs full privatisation vs compulsory acquisition rules and what constitutes “control”, because it’s mostly irrelevant to my point on whether delisting was or was not the CEO’s expressed preference & backroom agenda at the beginning of June (before seemingly being outed by his own Company by way of its application to the Panel). If it was was merely an empty threat and a throwaway line then it was a very poor choice of words that leaves him open to criticism at a critical juncture just prior to FDA news - I really think Tony is smarter than that.

I’m sure we will pick up again on how relevant this threat - actual or implied or imagined, as you might prefer to characterise it - and the subsequent 249D threat was to the independence of the board, and indeed how well Charara managed his conflict of interest, once we get to see the Takeovers Panel’s published reasoning(s). And then perhaps the nitty gritty from the application itself, and from the on-record undertakings subsequently given that a F.O.I. request may deliver to an inquiring mind or financial journalist. From those we should also get to see the (likely small handful of) names who were the purported 249D requisitioners claiming 50% plus - and right there will be your “majority” of shareholders who Charara was serving the interests of (...over the “bah humbug” pesky little shareholders and ubiquitous ‘HC downrampers just looking for cheap shares’ posting here - as if HC directs wider market sentiment!) No offence intended of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.