TRP 5.80% 32.5¢ tissue repair ltd

I dont know how 50% of shareholders have signed to push through...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    I dont know how 50% of shareholders have signed to push through the resolution to remove 2 directors and replace with 1 esp without recent substantial shareholder notice? If a party has the votes, it would seem to result in a hostile TO of control of the co. The existing directors are obviously not keen on this or they wouldnt have contacted the TO panel. Being biotech, it isnt surprising that any interested party would want to rip off existing shareholders for all the marbles. Various parties all agreeing to sign any resolution as per the above would have some overall objective. Because that objective is not yet known and hasnt been made known yet via media, etc, I am not so sure the objective is in my best interests as a retail shareholder. Time will tell.
    On a diff note, I bought the TRPro+ 10g tube.
    To the Co - if you dont want a coup, fix your postage/delivery of the TRPro+ product.
    I ordered it from the co website. I arrived in a box that could have housed 50 tubes and the space was filled with extra paper packaging. The postage cost to me was ridiculous at the time of ordering but upon seeing the package - I can see why it costs an arm and a leg for the postage.
    Mail the product in a waay smaller container. My advice - Do NOT charge the customer for postage/mailing/delivery. Free postage. Raise the price of your product to offset the cost if necessary but reducing your packaging will largely cover this.
    Pretty basic stuff. No wonder others want to run the co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.