DEG 8.71% $1.10 de grey mining limited

Ann: Toweranna drilling expands high-grade gold footprint, page-248

1. 4,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6466
    @Fish3
    Thanks for the history mate.
    I have not been in this for all those years nor did I take any notice back in those days.

It is news to me that the statement made, refers to previous management not owners.
    You're right about the difficulties finding old news.
    Here are some charts that are available now, just look at the differences. Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 4.34.11 am.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 4.34.26 am.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 4.38.15 am.png
    I feel like I have covered many times, the reasons I am in this now and how different the story may be from long ago. The chart at the bottom is a great example of lift off after a long period of sleep, (consolidation ).
    The reasons to me now are very attractive as I have been banging on about for a long time in my posts.
    As referenced by a previous poster again, there is only 10% of the structural fault tested but that is also very limited to shallow ( under 100m deep ) and requires much more drilling to maximise results.
    The acquisition of Indee and the jv's of Farno Mcmahon, even Bluemoon that has very little drill testing so far, all add to more potential.
    With current exploration ramping up, we will see a lot more news and more regularly.
    My previous posts sum this up for those that have read them or wish to.
    It is up to each to decide if deg suits their criteria.

CYD, I think I decoded your message and I am happy to read your posts. I am listening about the potential of the Lithium but the timing will be important imo.

If the gp get's a giddy up from here, I will be quite relaxed but there is strong suspicion that we have another drop before the final return to the bull trajectory. I am carrying quite a few options that need to be exercised soon.
    I am hoping to see the Toweranna tails today but at least, very soon. I assume that they observed mineralisation in the previous RC holes and decided to follow up there first. Wingina and Whitnell will no doubt be hopeful further targets for deeper drilling imo as they are the larger deposits but I do hope to see some scout holes in the FM jv.
    As I have also said before any scout holes we embark on now that does not fulfil contractual obligations can just adds cost to the discovery of resource ounces if we do not have defined targets which we can do without for now. The upcoming Arial EM surveys will give some answers to that. The time will come to sink some scouts in those areas and it won't be long now.
    This Q will bring us an update to resource with a PFS.
    The size of our plant was mentioned again and while I am very interested in seeing the maximum size, it will be very dependent on the grade. I am of the opinion that grade will increase when we get the updated resource increase but when Conglomerate assessment comes into it, we may have to vary that accordingly.
    Grades of say, 5 g/t will have a positive impact on metrics but so does our gold being in the top 100m from our structural inventory.
    As Fish3 has pointed out, there is a lot more to like about deg now and DGO and Sprott are testament to that. Once the PFS is out, it will be then on to funding and I will be betting that Sprott will be a port of call for that. I also think that he will be happy to participate through one of his tentacles.

Like you said @Fish3, I hope you get some money back and it is always hard to revisit any stock that has cost you in the past unless they have the turnaround story that we may have here.
    I don't want to encourage phone calls to management as it can distract them from the main game but when it is necessary, you like to know that they are willing to listen, They are.

Enough said from me and upcoming news will give us all the answers.
    Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.105(8.71%)
Mkt cap ! $2.636B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.18 $1.10 $10.13M 9.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 299043 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 77991 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.