NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

ok fair point, i agree this is not going 10 fold overnight but I...

1. 108 Posts.
    ok fair point, i agree this is not going 10 fold overnight but I beleive if we come in with some good drill results that is not out of the question (we have been there before).

i too have held +12mnths (and im not playing it on the movements as I have missed the boat before on this sort of stock and the risk aint worth it for me, plus of course there are CG tax advantages for longer holders.

every announcement I have seen by the company is very factual and well written, i beleive this announcement was a confirmation of the structures, the only other positives that could come at this stage is an upgraded reserves estimate and we are sitting nicely already.

The next big announcement re tp 15 is going to be details of the farm out. im hoping we get a free carried interest to for the first well (pretty optimistic) but considering the ground work is laid down its a real opportunity for a cashed up international trying to get their foot into Aus, or trying to diversify a portfolio. Once again optimistic but if we can retain 20% working interest after a free carry I think that is an excellent outcome for shareholders.

So lets de-risk get some cashed up players on board and cross out fingers that nearology works, then we can all retire and get off this forum.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.