TPC 0.00% $11.36 tpc consolidated limited

I mean that the earn out is reliant on conditions that we,...

1. 382 Posts.
    I mean that the earn out is reliant on conditions that we, former shareholders, may not be able to see clearly as TPC will no longer be subject to ASX reporting requirements. We'll theoretically get the Share buyout and special dividend in Q3, but the earn out is an unknown for quite some time. There may be something I don't understand as I'm no expert on these things, that's just my initial reaction.... I am pleased to read this though:

ATO class ruling and Earn Out Market Valuation
    (a) Target intends to:
    (i) submit a class ruling application to the ATO requesting confirmation of certain
    Australian taxation implications of the Scheme for certain Target Shareholders
    (ATO Class Ruling); and
    (ii) appoint the Independent Expert (if the Independent Expert has not been
    appointed prior to the date of this Agreement) to calculate the Earn Out Value
    and the market value of the Earn Out Tax Adjustment (if any) (the Earn Out
    Market Valuation).
    (b) The parties agree and acknowledge that, in relation to the ATO Class Ruling and the
    Earn Out Market Valuation:
    (i) Target shall provide Bidder with all material correspondence, documents and
    applications for comment prior to providing them to the ATO or the Independent
    Expert, as applicable, and will take into account all reasonable comments made
    by the Bidder;
    (ii) Target shall allow Bidder, at Bidder's written request, to be party to any meetings
    with the ATO and the Independent Expert (as relevant);
    (iii) each of Target and Bidder agree to take all actions as both Target and Bidder
    agree (each acting reasonably) are necessary or desirable following any
    comments provided by the ATO on the class ruling application or the Independent
    Expert on the Earn Out Market Valuation; and
    (iv) the Bidder shall provide all reasonable assistance to Target as may reasonably
    be requested by Target in relation to the ATO Class Ruling or the Earn Out
    Market Valuation, for the purpose of obtaining such a ruling or valuation
    Last edited by MMAdneSS: 15/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.36 $11.36 $11.35 $3.236K 285

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 $11.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.49 1616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TPC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.