STX 0.00% 24.5¢ strike energy limited

Ann: TPD: Results of First Court Hearing, page-116

1. 8,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2874
    It's your call as to how much time you spend researching the stocks you choose, just surprised you continue to post elaborately on a topic, TPD, that you by your own admission have a limited knowledge of. It shows.

You mean this document?

Walyering Gas Plant final.pdf

That document is a chronology of facts extracted from STX announcements. There is no opinion offered, people can draw their own conclusions which it seems you have.

I believe this week coming is arguably the most important in the recent history of STX, where STX closes on Friday will be insightful. As I have posted previously, I believe those behind the shorting have a plan for STX, they appear to have the fire power to execute it, and some clarity may be forthcoming. JMO.

TPD SH have walked in those shoes, I am uninclined to rinse and repeat at this point.

TPD, if the SOA is avoided, will be earning $3M revenue/month and rising. A PE of around 3 is pretty tidy IMO, I would expect some appreciation in the SP off that alone. To maintain parity, STX needs to find new resources at the rate of at least 5x but more likely up to 10x the amount of any TPD related discovery, not an easy thing to do. This is especially difficult given the STX short term focus on appraisals, converting 2C to 2P which are the attributes of SE2, SE3, and Macquarie-7. There has been some commentary this week about Wagina-1, does it intrigue you that Wagina-1 with 93Pj 2C has been delayed in favour of Macquarie-7 which has just 33Pj of 2C?

Anyway, each to their own, I am happy that TPD can outperform STX in the near term, at least until South Erregulla goes into production. So now we wait to see what the shorters have in store for STX and what that large block of instos that now control TPD have in store for us. As a part time SH, who takes little to know interest in the TPD projects, you probably couldn't care less. Just in case you missed it, here is the recent TPD T20, you can check if your mate still holds.

Top 20 Scheme Booklet.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $700.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.8¢ 24.0¢ $1.843M 7.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 172742 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 657518 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 24.8¢ 24.0¢ 3244140
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.