PAL 0.00% 29.5¢ palla pharma limited

Hi Tinwins, check out Slide 9, it has the API (Active pharma...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hi Tinwins, check out Slide 9, it has the API (Active pharma ingredients) they produce which is listed as derived from Oripavine.

It is confusing to think that you can fix opiate addiction with opiates but you need to think of how anti-venom for snakes comes from the snake venom.

From what i can tell it isn't a superior form of pain relief but a way to treat the addiction and misuse so im pretty sure its not going to replace morphine, codeine etc. Tbh its actually just another ace up TPI's sleeve.

To comment on the announcement the main positives i'm taking away other than their substantial continued growth in all sectors is that we are going to carry on from our last qtr in 2018 where we made our maiden qtr profit which is going to see TPI produce their first half-yearly profit. With net debt of $21M (leaving $4M of wriggle room) and minimal capax in 2019 we shouldn't need extra debt or capital for work requirements thus leaving the company sustainably providing its own capital for growth whilst hopefully paying off its modest debt if cash isn't required.

Really can't believe a company with the lowest cost production, a global presence, low debt, founder managed and a consistent high double-digit growth profile is so cheap!

Anyway GLTA anything low $1.20 is an absolute bargain snap em up while you can!

cheers, IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.