TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

Ann: TPG and VHA Merger of Equals Investor Presentation, page-131

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Great post Bug!

The ACCC has already stated they believe it is a positive and see it as having no consequence on their decision on whether or not they will allow the merger.

It will be a boon for both TLS & TPM/VHA whether or not the merger proceeds.

This is reflective of Teoh's shrewdness. De-risking his mobile investment even if his grand plan comes up short. The man is brilliant!

The ACCC recommended that only 40MHZ be allowed per bidder despite this being a poor technological outcome. Luckily Fifield overruled and brought it up to 60MHZ otherwise the auction would have been an even greater debacle for the taxpayer.

Optus will still trump everyone in the cities having I believe 100MHZ leftover from Spencely's (of VOC fame) failed wireless attempt with Unwired.

The interesting part is that NBN have 75MHZ of spectrum allocated in the cities that they don't want or need, that could be sold off to the mobile Telco's to increase performance of their networks and provide a small, much needed financial win to NBN and ultimately us as taxpayers.

I believe the NBN should be allowed to acquire more spectrum in regional areas to allow for increased performance of the Fixed Wireless component of the NBN, that is currently being choked due to massive take-up rates.

It is literally unbelievable how badly our governments have mismanged communications over the years.

Ah well, good for TPM!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.