AJL 10.0% 1.1¢ aj lucas group limited

Ann: Trading and Operations Update , page-4

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Gundog,

I am a believer in AJL, and more importantly the space they are in, and yes, there are factors outside the company's control that have led to the current s/p levels, but I can't agree with your comment about Campbell being a good asset trader. Sure he is of merchant banker background, but that accounts for nought imo.

He has continually treated the shareholders, me,and I assume you, with disdain. He has acted like AJL is a private company, and in doing so has been less than transparent, and his public comment about the rewards he paid both himself and his senior management, surely have come back to bite him on the backside.

AJL have tremendous potential, and at their current s/p levels represent long term value, IF, you are game to trust that the current management have all of a sudden inherited good, sound, insightful management skill; the jury is still out imo.

I am, and have been for a number of years, a long term holder, and IF Cuadrilla's venture is successful, and IF we are successful with the proposed NBN, and IF we are successful with the expansion of the various states LNG/CBM plays, then the faith us shareholders have displayed in spite of poor management, will be duly rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.017K 183.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57864 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1244367 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.