SPA 0.00% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

Ann: Trading and Sales Update, page-99

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    I popped into Officeworks the other day to print some pics .... what a back to school mad house!

Maybe they could get onto this too but what I did notice at Officeworks is their staff are busy stocking and stacking shelves and customers left to figure a lot out themselves.

Since my last post here I have read every post in this thread. The typical debate about whether the glass is half empty (bears) or half full (bulls) has appeared and the bears like to fight, they grip every minuscule innuendo to attack .... I ponder is this their nature in the real world with everything?

Would it be fair to call this a spec stock? I think so. As far as potential and milestones as a spec stock it certainly has kicked some serious goals. They made a few units a year or so ago and they sold. Now they made a stack more and they're selling. They're going overseas to sell more of them. They're going to get backend revenue and they're going to make updates and new products .... and we know they can!

One thing on everyones mind is security. Lots of chat about Chinese phones and spying. Lots of chat about the likes of Apple and Samsung doing updates to slow your phone so you buy another etc. Here we have an Aussie company, Aussie servers, Aussie anti-hacking. So for the bears who say the product will be copied and flogged off cheaper well perhaps they are not quality embracing consumers but prefer cheap with hackers?

Another poster wrote why not consignment stock to JB Hifi? In sales over decades I have heard the same thing from many, the problem with consignment is the seller has no skin in the game therefore they tend to be more relaxed about actually selling. Consignment stock moves slower than paid inventory. Consignment stock doesn't get the best shelf space or advertising. When the sales meeting happen the company wants their risk turned over (their outlay) not a no risk item that was given to them.

This company will not just pack up and go away now will it. This company is expanding, it has the milestones. Many of the bears here judge it like a blue chip which it is not. It is a spec stock that is going places. Now if you cannot see that then I recommend SPECsavers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 94953 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.