AGI 0.56% 90.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Top 20 shareholders alone hold around 92% of shares on issue!...

1. 776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Top 20 shareholders alone hold around 92% of shares on issue! There is just not the buy side interest in this stock for most of the top 20 holders to reduce their holdings by offloading on market. The remaining 8% of shares held outside of the top 20 are likely the only shares that would be traded on market so today's volume is more like 10% of shares likely to be traded on market.

Only way someone would be willing to pay holders "fair value" is if the good folks at AGI can show sustained market growth in Nth America or Latin America. Over the past 10 years they have been unable to demonstrate a consistent growth in the all-important US market or LA. As far as the US goes, they haven't expanded their RR slot base and they continue to fail in the all-important low denom segment. Sure, HHR retains an important contribution for their US business, but it remains a niche market that has limited opportunities. While most of their competitors and making big investment into their US iGaming segments AGI seems to have at best a tokenistic presence in that space with no serious revenue from that. Their AU business is a complete basket case.

I'd love to get fair value for my holdings, but I'm afraid it's going to take more than just making a profit and the current team running the show seems content to just keep doing what they've been doing for the last 10 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $303.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.5¢ 90.5¢ 89.5¢ $13 15

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11278 89.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.