PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Not necessarily HotRods - I consider this a desperate move by...

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Not necessarily HotRods - I consider this a desperate move by ABM/PRC which suggests to me that the numbers were going against them...

I think its close.. Its important we all vote.. and I'm certainly not supporting this rubbish...

Look I like IGO as a partner, but I'm not going to give them 10% of my savings because I think they are respectable and good miners/explorers am I???

What about you lot? What say you? Stand up for yourselves - Particularly those who were backing up BL and PRC..

How any ABM shareholder can endorse a deal like this is beyond me... ABM board are potentially giving 10% of the Company away.. Just throwing it round.. diluting when the very premise BL and PRC members based their re-election on was going with a deal that "minimized dilution"..!!!! Minimal dilution - and then this...

Do you not see the Hypocrisy???

Those who have believed the BL and Blitzkrieg PR spin, fed over the phone and at trumped up "shareholder meetings" should be able to see the clear agenda that was behind the pitch..... Win at all costs.. In reality, shareholder dilution was never a priority for ABM........ If a deal emerges with IGO, this proves it..

Campaign on Minimal dilution - Then deliver 10% to third party IGO for peanuts.. Nice..

A potential deal with IGO on the eve of the vote.. Laughable.. Why should IGO get to vote on the Company direction when they have been a shareholder for 2 minutes, I understand thats business, but is it ethical, is it in shareholders best interests??

- Ive been a shareholder for 8 years, and others I know almost 20 years.. This is a huge digit being shoved in our faces by management, thanks, message received BL.. Loud and clear....

Perhaps we shall all spend some time digging into the backgrounds of IGO management and PRC - Any shared directorships in the past? Working relationships? If there is, we will find them...

This reeks!!! Oh, the stench... Putrid..

IGO have had approximately three years to exercise this right and they do it 2 days before a significant vote? C'mon..

Nice card to play....

Time now for the return of serve..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.