PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Trading Halt-ABU.AX, page-28

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    The issue isn't PRC or APAC...it's a great deal for ABM. It's what we've all been waiting for.

The BIG question that no one is asking is the TIMING and if BL/PRC got something extra.

It also smack of a PR move...the deal and of it's details have been posted on the ASX 2 times and I even made a thread about it which I just bumped.

It's NOT ABM choice, if so I think they would have taken the 7-8M a while back. It's IGO's option to invest thier money.

I hope people don't think BL is the hero here, the "timing" of the deal make him the bad guy.

STILL need a ASX release. (I wonder WHO gave AFR the tip?)
    depends if IGO MUST abstain...if they get to vote and they vote PRC...ASIC MUST be called.
    After all the stocks been in this trading range the past 2 months so it was always going to be 4 cents, why 2 days before the vote. ABM shareholders aren't that thick.

If not...I'm happy with the deal...it's pro ABM and the stocks going to pop when it opens. Plus, other reasons which I'll get into once it's confirmed.

I'm just happy the JV wasn't canned...we'd all be looking at a 1-2 cent stock. Now...5-8+ cents.

I wish they'd just announce to the ASX...why delay it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.177K 1.588M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 81872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 448437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.