AGY 2.22% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

just to clarify what i meant in the post that was deleted in...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    just to clarify what i meant in the post that was deleted in regard to imminent information pending that could result in a trading halt post such as this which would incite pulses racing and my excitement as a holder of argosy for many years here is an excerpt from the quarterlies report on September 28th 2021
    i think

“The Company’s current strategy is targeting strategic and prepayment investment around off-take arrangements to form the basis for the 10,000tpa project expansion capex funding solution, with discussions to date focusing on a full funding package and no requirement for debt facilities. The Company is targeting the timing for this to meet the 10,000tpa operation EIA approvals receipt (or around this time), and in the lead up to the commencement of the 2,000tpa lithium carbonate production operations.

10,000tpa Environmental Impact Assessment Process
    The Company submitted its Environmental Impact Assessment for an additional 10,000tpa Li2CO3 production operation to the department of the Salta Province Secretary of Mining and Energy, who are currently processing the report, with final approval targeted for late- 2021.”

just reading between the lines i guess!!!
    as posted previously by fellow poster kruggerands.
    and team argosy!!!
    or am i not aloud to get excited and remind posters/potential investors of potential relevant information regarding this fantastic company!!!
    of course dyor…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.4¢ $141.2K 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138392 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 96354 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.