ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well who knows if I'm small fry or not but together with my friends we may not be small fry or we could be....

Now we shouldn't judge anyone on what they look like or how they dress etc....

Perfect example.....

Went to Margerat river for a holiday with family and brothers family. So was unshaven in my boardies looking pretty feral hey on holidays.

So walked into a winery/ brewery (which had no beer cause it wasn't ready yet) and was selling cheep wine at the restaurant. We wanted the good stuff so had to go to the tasting area.
    So finally served by the rude owner that was trying to sell us the cheep wine instead of the good stuff we wanted...

So then to top it of he walked away from us and served the well dressed elderly couple that walked up....

Well my sisters in law cracked it, so we walked out and the elderly couple followed....

So how much did he loose the owner of all people treating people how he did....

Lost lunch for 6 people plus wine sales plus I tell everyone about the rude owner with the brewery/ winery with no beer....,

So should never judge people cause you just don't know.....,

So Nick talking to everyone is a good thing cause you never know who they are or represent or how much they may spend......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.