RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

As Mel as often pointed out, they are all miners and practicable...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    As Mel as often pointed out, they are all miners and practicable achievers at the top of the tree. Having been in similar situations in my working life I can relate to this, maybe it is time to spend a bit more on the administrative side to avoid similar occurrence in the future? It does not mean big expenses if you approach to the right people out there. And as Whisky pointed out, it can easily be sorted by a judge and the TH can be lifted.

As for the progress of RVR to date, it seems that new options or possibilities are growing like fruits on a tree! from one main original product, zinc few years back, Copper, Lead, Gold and Silver where added, then more Gold from Hillgrove and very recently Antimony is raising from is gave. I do sincerely hope that management do not lose their focus on the gold at Hillgrove as this Antimony or more to the point the price of it was the main reason for the main being put on care and maintenance. I nearly forgot that in between all of this a Silver Indium project at Herberton has been added to our portfolio. Well, congratulation to our management for all this amazing work and achievement to date. I have just return from the Cairns area and experienced the latest Niran cyclone and I am sure not much drilling could have been achieved with all the rain they are getting up there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.