AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

IMO: It will go to the same group it always goes to. Most of us...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    IMO:

It will go to the same group it always goes to. Most of us know how it works. Those that find it extremely unsavoury have packed up and left and those that choose to accept it just soldier on hoping they will benefit in the end.

IMO this is how it works:

Those options are the key to the whole thing.

We issued 30.305.561 shares under the 18 cent placement in April along with the option avalanche.

22.222.223 went to Markoff in Perth
    1.111.112 went to Ryan Mount
    555.555 went to another director.

That’s all disclosed.

The other 6.416.671 share and 25 million option bonanza was issued under their blanket authority 10% placement capacity and disclosed on a 3B on April 7th.

But we were never told who were the recipients of this largesse. More secret squirrel stuff.

I 'd bet the farm that a few familiar HC posters are in this tight little group. Just my opinion.

Anyway we aren't told who owns this 6.4 million shares and since its not a substantial holder we never have to be told about movements in this parcel.

So the 6.4 million shares would have been sold down in the latest pump at 30 cents. Plenty of volume to accommodate this amount. So for an outlay of $1.155 million in April they have now got back $1.925 million cash. . So a profit of $770,000 in 4 months. PLUS they still have 25 million free options of which some are already in the money.

$770k of free money is available to "reinvest" at 28cents in the new CR to fund the juggernaught and they Pick up another swag of free options.

Money for Jam!

Has been going on for years. They don't actually need Isabel, they just need the POTENTIAL or IDEA of Isabel to keep everyone keen.

its just so neat. I just wish I'd thought of it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.