AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

@jazzmox My friend, buddy pal... i moderated my earlier post but...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @jazzmox

My friend, buddy pal...
    i moderated my earlier post but ill write it up again looking forward to your reply,
    Since you said a mate of yours said he knew it was a cap raise for axiom,

Did your friend tell you the following:?

The Cap raise is HEAVILY oversuscribed 5:1??
    Did your friend tell you that Funds are fighting each other to get a parcel in this raise?
    Did your friend tell you that there is a new well respected company raising the cash with a very large client base?
    Did you friend tell you that if we wanted our entire capex could be funded off the back of this raise but we dont want that much $$?
    Did your m8 tell you, that major commodity houses are fighting each other to try to their hands on the asset?
    Most important.... did your friend tell you that those who got in had to have their allocation slashed by up to 70% to make room for demand?

did your friend also tell you that with these "new" fundies on board the only way they can get their fill will be onscreen???

Oh.... thats right....... Isabel is worthless lol...

I hope Ryan raises more than the $3mil just to increase our position,

BTW Jazz.... drop me a email, i have the offer sheet attached FYI and deleted some irrelevant info.
    On a final note..... your comments regarding the mine in Fiji are of great interest, we will talk on that more when you reply....

GLTA.... raise.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.