AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Sorry, you lost me at Wilson HTM being well respected. They are...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Sorry, you lost me at Wilson HTM being well respected. They are just like Hartleys, Patersons and others that raise for small caps.
    I reckon a week ago you couldn't give a stuff about Wilson HTM, but now that they are doing the raising you think they are the best brokers ever. Fanatic

Everything else you wrote is just pure ramping and has no basis at all.

The fact you say AVQ could raise capex if they wanted to proves to me you got NFI and are really just a ramper.
    Raise capex against which asset, one they do not own? Any feasibility study funds can look at? Preferably a definite feasibility study? Any proven and probable resource on whichever asset they want to raise against?
    How much capex do they need again? Oh wait, no feasibility study. I guess those funds you talk about will just have to take RM's word for it

You really have no clue how this all works. Nobody gives money without everything in proper order.

But I remember you said the same thing last time and what happened? Just a small $4m raising to mates, no big funds no nothing. Wrong as usual

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.