AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt-AVQ.AX, page-321

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    jazz. I will take the bait. whilst we are upset the price has tumbled from last week, I don't blame RM. whilst I don't like how he has given himself some shares and oppies at what was a cheap price, I can only pat him on the back for keeping the dream alive. yes the dream is still going, and for years I have held and ridden this roller coaster, but with out getting the funding to survive we wouldn't be here belting each other up on whos right or whos wrong.I can remember what I had at stake before the SMM interference and I'm no worse of infact I am better off as I have some oppies worthless at present but time is on there side.
    I made an effort to meet the the man at a egm, I had a personal chat with him and left with a feeling in my gut that he will accomplish this through.
    sure he is on a high salary but I cant remember you standing up at any meeting stating a reason why he shouldn't be on that sum.
    as I said I'm not happy with the last announcement but what has been done to keep this baby alive whilst a major mining bully has lied, cheated, slung, its was to send AVQ to the wall.
    we consolidated we survived. and thus far we are clear from the clutches of SMM.
    so if endless dilution is your drama then we would of been sunk years ago without it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.