AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I like your post stock ...confess to beign a bit of a gambler...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    I like your post stock ...confess to beign a bit of a gambler myself, but over the years I've had such a belting with stocks I've had to recalibrate and wind back the needle on my optimism meter.

...also if you check the posters who came out of the woodwork just prior to the cap-raise ...some guys we haven't seen for ages (and some who could post a photo of road kill and get dozens of TU's ) Some of them were even playing tag-team to slap each other on the back and sent the crowds into a frenzy. There were job adds and construction adds and somehow we were paying for it ...with no money.

Then there was the other dood who started quoting the similarity to some nickle bonanza company in the past and 54,000% SP increase ...that's when the hairs on my neck started standing up.

Where is he now the crap has hit the propeller? I'd rather have Tyler Durden than him ...at least I was sure what TD was

...talk about "come in spinner" -easiest thing to sell swindle people with is hope!

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.