BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Thanks LiverpoolOne. Dave's comments about pedigree deserve...

1. 5,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2775
    Thanks LiverpoolOne.

Dave's comments about pedigree deserve highlighting:

Having folks [from Zentri] that have colleagues in the silicon, hardware and embedded software areas and the relationships and connections in that world that will come with the Zentri transaction will be phenomenal,” he said.

“By the same token, nearly everyone at Buddy has come from either Google, Amazon or Microsoft. We’ve all built software-as-a-service products for many years, we’ve all built enterprise products for many years and so they are also getting an incredibly well-connected set of software engineers from the heart of the cloud movement.”

It is observations like this - and the holistic approach Dave is taking to building Buddy Platform - that provide us with valuable insight about the extent of his strategy - and ambition - for the company.

The same goes for Noveda and Zentri, who have been so quick to partner up with Buddy. They clearly see - and want to be part of - the opportunity.

These guys are mining a rich vein in what will prove to be the biggest technological revolution the market has seen in decades. I'm more than happy to be in at the beginning. Quite frankly, I hope the SP stays at these levels for a while, giving the opportunty to accumulate as many as the budget allows before the wider market wakes up to what is going on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.