ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497
    ive had a lot to do with small cap stocks.

because they arent widely known their share prices tend to move at odd times - outside the commodity stocks where the spot price is a factor

I'm not convinced BUD needs more earnings news to move - i think what it needs is

a) tech stocks to come back into vogue, and/or

b) investors to form a concensus that IoT analysis is reaching critical demand mass and that BUD will capture a big enough share to win in that space

while a lot of times early buyers of small caps assume cashflow will send a stock up - in my experience thats often been incorrect.

i think on the whole people buy tech stocks for chances at amazing expansion rates. so once BUD can amply show that - then i think the buying will move north.

its always $64 question on just when that might occur.

i will also say - right now the smart money - the older gents with the big bundles - is generally taking chips off the table - equities wise.

and i think most stocks need that money to come back before they really charge north

I think this is why the bots are playing shenanigans pretty much unchecked across all the small stocks i own. there's no big money pushing back - just day traders and small retail investors.

my 2c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.