BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I don't disagree entirely either, goldbear:) Don't forget...

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2748
    I don't disagree entirely either, goldbear

Don't forget traders, especially day traders. As we all know, if a stock is on, oftentimes it is seriously on. Can't tell you how many I've watched from the sidelines Too many, that's for damn sure!

Compared to many other companies/targets, there is virtually no day trader interest in Buddy. Not to say there aren't trading opportunities, but in terms of decent volume and regular - predictable? - price fluctuations?

Not yet anyway.

Which is interesting given Buddy - like many other small-caps - has a lot of potential supply on issue. I think it's due in large part to Dave's well-communicated land-grab strategy. Revenues are a tertiary function of first trialing then on-boarding clients, capturing the data and making commercial sense of it - cost-benefit analysis - then selling it back to the client. That takes time. So the DTS are sitting on the sidelines asking, what are the near-term triggers while the deeper pockets are also sitting, well, on the sideline, saying lets see how this works out before committing funds.

Meanwhile slow and steady accumulation continues. Why? Because Dave is doing what he said he would. As the revenue-producing building blocks he is putting in place become more visible and measurable, SP will follow.

A slow burn suits me fine.

I think there is more than enough interest out there from all parts of the market to make it worthwhile for those who might be taking a longer view. I'm guessing Rick Borenstein probably thinks so too. Oh, and Dave
    Last edited by writer: 25/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.