CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Ann: Trading Halt-CNJ.AX, page-30

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi @Desktop ,

Interesting points, but the following things make me think that BAR and CNJ are likely to be very much focussed on getting the MT Thirsty project back in the spotlight as soon as they possibly can:

Numerous commodities analysts predict a cobalt deficit is on the horizon.

Over the last few weeks we've seen a lot of new cobalt mining project announcements in Canada and Australia.

Numerous EV commentators predict massive demand for cobalt greatly outstripping supply from around 2020.

Mines take a long time to plan and build - need to start when there's demand on the distant horizon etc

Also, you mention $25/lb in the halcyon days. If you're referring to the last major deficit in 2008 then it was actually around $50/lb. Mt Thirsty numbers were based on $12/lb from memory. I think the JV will now be forecasting at least price this within the time it will take to put the project together, and are seeing blue gold if a deficit like 2008, or perhaps more extreme hits the markets soon and they can be up and running in time to catch it.

All just guesswork, but let's see what happens in the next month My bet is that the JV release a new Mt T plan of attack, this then pushes the SP of both companies up, which then allows them to raise money more efficiently at higher SPs to pay for PFS and DFS work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.283K 1.282M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 8322104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35677664 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.