D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

When you tie this thread with Doc's thread "Parsons/D13 selected...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    When you tie this thread with Doc's thread "Parsons/D13 selected as 1 or 8 firms as part of a $245M IT Engineering, Technical Support IDIQ contract!" - I'm thinking that D13 might now be able to advise of the number of 'task orders' that it has lodged with IDIQ, and maybe even the potential value.

"The Defense Department said Monday contractors can bid on task orders under the multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract, which is scheduled to run through May 22, 2021."

As Doc says ..... "All we need now is D13's cut! Been a long time coming but it looks like this thing is finally going to break out of this trading range..."

My take is that D13 has reached an advanced stage on a range of high-end comms tech research i.e. some are in the IP process, some already completed - for projects that have have been tailored specifically for NRL requirements.  With D13's impressive personal line up, high level network contacts and prior working history with these key people - I'd say that D13 has a very clear idea of exactly what NRL requires (and has probably even had a hand indirectly/directly in drafting the tender specs for identified 'tasks' - often govt needs assistance to do this properly to ensure they get what they want/need - of course they want successful outcomes. (Been there done that)).

If D13 is able to give a reasonable estimate of the value of 'task orders' it anticipates being awarded, then we can extrapolate some of these numbers to get an indicative earning for this aspect of D13's work - ex-drone. This should then feed thru to revised SP and MC.

Remember that D13 has quite a large suite of high tech research with IP completed and more still coming on.
    Under promise ... over deliver - D13 the quite achiever. I'm excited, as if you can't tell.
    Last edited by chillam: 12/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.