CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    @walmark
    bahar...if you don't hold this stock, don't have any interest…know absolutely nothing then why do you post this negative comment?
    bahar, myself and others put a lot of time and research into following this stock the moment it changed from VTL to DCC, and (this is a big assumption) I would wager have followed the rise, falls, quarterly/annual reports and digested every announcement with more detail than you have... dig back a few (lot) of pages of threads and you might find some valuable insight into the companies' history. Old/ex holders may post now and then to try and give some balanced information on the companies' prior actions/image/how they 'feel' the company may be, to try and give a bit of balance to the generally-ramping posts on HC

My 2c, I am not trying to be a troll, and I have not held DCC since it dropped below 20c over a year ago.. just did my 3 monthly check-in on DCC forums and see @bahar catching shit when we were in it from the start, and would back him as not being a troll

no sentiment; not held as I lost interest in the stock when their momentum of delivering according to their quarterly guidance started to stop off, over 12 months ago if I recall correctly. Still check back here and read the announcements from time to time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.