DEG 4.34% $1.14 de grey mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt-DEG.AX, page-72

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Purav Shah,

Thanks for your poster and comments.

Your correct I don't post a lot - it doesn't stop me from understanding the Fundamentals ands Tech information that is posted by really gifted investors that have a greater grasp - I absolutely acknowledge them for that part they play.

For my part I am a business person that understands the fundamentals from that side and undertake careful research into companies, their officers and commodities - I look at their proposed likely future succession plans and the possibilities.

As for Foghorne i will leave it to him if he wants to reply to your post.

From my point of view his Understanding of research into the fundamentals/technicals is first class and his postings are very detailed - in my view he certainly knows his craft and I am very lucky to have met him on some of the HC Forums.

Purav in my view it is important to keep an open mind and I confirm I try to do that at all times as it allows me to continue to grow in knowledge and and this allows me the opportunity to realise everyone is entitled to their opinion

Remember there are lots of investors that are not involved in posting on the HC Forums but are reading the information which is their choice

Have a great weekend

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.048(4.34%)
Mkt cap ! $2.726B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.13 $1.334M 1.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 118180 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 113009 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.