EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

Ann: Trading Halt-EXG.AX, page-11

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi from too Global, and a huge thanks for being able to see into the mind of a sophisticated investor such as your self. For a more pedestrian one like my self its pretty rare to be able to see a big guy like yourself in action, let alone get a running on your thinking and logic by way of your posts.

I guess it would take a psychologist to really understand your motives and it is way beyond this forum.

But that said, there are a few little points in your post that do raise minor concerns, particularly those surrounding your naivety (a person or action showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement) that do concern me. You stated you jumped in on this share expecting a dividend, but yet this company had no track record of production as it was only just getting under way with small pits that it had been frank about right from the start.

The fact that you ramped the price up through your purchases must have given other sophisticated investors a fine sense of well being as they exploited your naivety to buy and sell at nice profits.

The fact that you went from a major buyer to a major seller in the space of months speaks volumes for the strength of your judgement

But the other concern is your seemingly total lack of irony, you accuse unnamed brokers of manipulating the share but you did exactly the same thing.

I also guess most other investors in this share had like me already worked out that you were the big guy selling, as your postings here clearly indicated that. Management and the Board are to be congratulated as they resisted the temptation to comment under what have been stressful circumstance's for them.

I guess you got pissed because you expected a seat on the board, or calls from management to mine your business acumen, or because you didn't read the investor information on the web site and after 3 weeks you realised there was no divi you have had to come up with some post rationalisation to bail out. Must have hurt when no one would deal with you when you were looking for another "sophisticated investor" to purchase your bundle.

All the best of your future investments and while I'cant speak for the rest of the share registry I guess it would be too much to expect that you are gone for good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.