FAR 2.20% 46.5¢ far limited

After seeing Phillip321 great post and all the comments by...

1. 62 Posts.
    After seeing Phillip321 great post and all the comments by others I went back to look at recent timing of events to the news at the sp. As pictures paint a thousand words I thought I'd share. I agree that a raise was inevitable but timing does suck and I'm guessing driven by taking benefit of lower rig rates and operations, keeping momentum to move to a likely development decision asap .
    Of course 20:20 vision is not the business world but you'd have to why now and why not back in early March after resource upgrade by RISC and then the following success of SNE-3 flow test. Post this (ie the last 4 weeks) looks decidedly dodgy !
    Anyway, I hold and know we need cash to move this to the next major field related decision point which (unless no sell off by management) would be another resource assessment post all wells (? Sept or later)
    Like others I'm wondering if we will be included in the raise. I'm undecided on taking more until I fully understand the forward timing and hope all of the go forward spend will be articulated to holders. And YES, the vote coming up on packages isn't at the top of my to do list

FAR sp over last raise and recent results.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $116.3K 247.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.