ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I'm extremely suspicious of management now, if this is another discount CR (Highly likely) they could have at least let the shareprice run another day to recover some (Looked like it was set to open at 9.5 today.) thus increasing the trading day averages and likelihood of tapping SI's for more.

It's almost as if they want the price down to purposely dilute the company and give shares to people they know.. Hmm just before an important AGM where there needs to be a vote on something unjustly beneficial to themselves.

Hell even the team and board they've hired at inflated salaries and perks preemptively haven't delivered anything for us besides further dilution and CR's that anyone could have done with what we have at the constant discounting. Why do we need heavy hitters if they can't deliver funding that creates the shareholder value that they are paid too do?

And why despite good news, does information always leak prior to these things and shoot the price down? Are they above disclosure law?

Hope I'm wrong and the raise is at a premium or a strategic investment/equity swap from a big player in which case I will be cheering for their decisions and value. But it's looking more and more like we're been taken for a ride and the manipulation is potentially coming from the people we put our trust in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.