GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt-GXY.AX, page-172

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    I understand what your saying and it's true to a degree.
    However, these aren't people but, ASX listed companies saying they now own claims where lithium was found in drilling results or getting on claims next to the confirmed finds.

I bet only 20-30% actaully have anything worth mining. Some look like total BS. Yet are up 200%.

This guys has 51 lith stocks in his list.

It took me 20 mins to find my list of 43. However I've added the 4 U.S big boys. I'll add the TSE (Canadian) boys soon...I'm guessing they'll have 40+ too.

Your the research legend here...shouldn't take you long to make a list. I like you am thinking of dividing the list into 2 or maybe 3.

Where you'll make GXY money is finding the stocks that are in list 2 that will soon be in list 1.

I think the best bet here is ARG. Argosy just signed 2 claims in Salar de Pocitos and Mina Teresa. The also have a Lithium project in TAS. Management has a solid track record and the kicker is the Mcap is STILL under 15M!!!! I still can't believe it.

From what I understand there are only 2 ASX stocks with projects in the Lithium Triangle in Argentina. GXY and ORE.

NOW...there are 3! We know there's some level of Lithium in the Salts there.

The market seems to want to put a valuation of SDV of 200M and brokers are saying it's 400M+ . I like the risk/reward of ARG. I've already make 20% and see this easily going to 10-15+ cents. A easy 5 bagger.

In the end...I don't care if they produce Lithium...I just want to make money off what they MIGHT do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.