GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt-GXY.AX, page-21

1. 8,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3036
    Could it be re-merger with GMM?
    I raised this possibility months ago. Just doesn't make much sense for them to remain seperate entities, with sharing of costs and with confusing farmin payments which GMM, as smaller entity has to finance somehow, while covering their costs of the recommissioning.
    Also, the farm-out to GMM was a desperation move back when GXY nearly went bankrupt, to create the appearance of some cash inflows, and to increase the chances of the bonds be repaid/refinanced. Looking back, this move paid off in that GXY survived and the shareprice is higher now than anyone might have expected back then.
    But, still, the current seperation of the GMM and GXY makes no logical sense, so wouldn't be surprised if they simply choose to re-merge. It would certainly simplify the financing of the recommissioning process. And I'm sure the GXY ex-directors would be happy to put any old grievances aside for a tasty capital gain.
    Anyway, just speculation, but reading the reasons for the TH given by both companies, think its quite likely.
    Last edited by invertedva: 26/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.