GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt-GXY.AX, page-385

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    1. Happy to talk about the obvious, just not in this forum, in person is fine.

2. OMG. I hate that combined 180y experience stuff, it's such a bad way to indicate knowledge.

3. I can understand why GXY has had to do what it has to do, but on the one hand being told in presentations that value will be preserved and dilution minimised and not having to return to the markets, then turning around and effectively diluting, is somewhat cynical... I'm hoping this is not going to be another total sweetheart deal and GXY are able to negotiate better scrip-for-scrip value than once again just handing over shareholdings. It works find if you are a 50/50 split holder in each I'm sure....... see point 1 perhaps.

4. GXY is perhaps not intentionally grooming itself at this relatively early stage, but leaving itself open to the possibility of a T/O. I think the buyers are already waiting in the wings myself. SP manipulation is the order of the day... Which major holder is waiting to dump the next load of shares to keep the price down...
    Last edited by shades2: 28/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.