GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt-GXY.AX, page-392

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Thanks for posting this.
    I'm trying to hold back as I'm not a shareholder but, some of these posts. Wow.

AC is one of the few posters on here who knows what he's talking about.
    I used to work in the capital markets and in the heart of the resource sector.

When I started looking at the GMM/GXY assets a couple months ago a merger wasn't a question of IF but when.

Posters here viewing GXY as giving GMM a gift? Time to get in the time machine. As short as 9 months ago GXY was nothing and had nothing. I'm a big fan of both NOW but, sorry that's what is was. GXY owes GMM a lot as does GMM to GXY.

It's REALLY simple
    If you want to increase shareholder value you in the end want SDV producing AND James Bay. If all 3 are producing in 3-5 years at full cap and Lithium prices are higher...say 50%. You have something worth a 5-8B market cap. Plus you figure other assets and businesses will be pick up. A processor?...even if they have to build another one for 100M+

GXY/GMM together makes financing much easier and on better terms.
    In order to get product to market you need larger stable companies. All these 25-50% of this and that don't fly to the MONEY. If you don't, there won't be a SDV or atleast in a short time-frame and with-out selling your sole at bad terms. Doesn't matter how high the price of lithium goes...you don't have the money and someone else does.

If you own GXY/GMM you are lucky...your future is bright. Together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.