ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    As we are now talking about the lovely Freida again, I will repost what I wrote 13 months ago on 28/04/2015 about Freida value to us as HIG shareholders/owners:

"Now we have the PANAUST (PNA) independent expert's report to help re our assessment of the value of lovely Freida.

On 100% basis from prelim work to date (and using target values):
    Average annual Cu production: 125,000tpa
    Average annual Au production: 200,000ozpa
    All-in Sustaining cost: between US$1.70/lb and US$1.80/lb (after gold credits)
    Current Cu spot price: US$2.71/lb
    Profit (using higher AISC and current low spot price): US$0.91/lb being US$255Mpa
    Profit (using CRU set. long term price of US$3.16/lb): US$1.36/lb being US$380Mpa
    Mine Life: 20 years initially (utilising less than 30% of identified mineral resource tonnes) with target initial capex of US$1.7B.

The US$255Mpa operating profit would produce (at AUD=0.78USD) AU$262Mpa to PNA (40cpspa per PNA share), and to HIG AU$65Mpa (7cpspa per HIG share)

Now Freida does require feasibility studies, BFS, funding and development and so is a few years away, but the likely value is very high for PNA and HIG.

Even currently:
    Unrisked Broker Value: $636M (Risked is $245M)
    Unrisked Broker value of Freida for PNA shareholders (80% share): $509M being 80cps (per PNA share) - about 46% of GRAM bid price
    Unrisked Broker value of Freida for HIG shareholders (20% share): $127M being 14cps (per HIG share)

Freida is of major importance to future of both PNA and HIG, and should not be under-valued!

DYOR of course"

FYI link to original post is here:
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/value-of-freida-from-pna-indep-expert-report.2503391/#.VzvFqmNlC7Y

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.