KAI 0.00% 1.1¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt-KAI.AX, page-61

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Who said the Nickel exploration didn't pan out? Was there an announcement as such?

It is fair to say they didn't strike the mother load during their last drilling campaign but I believe they were onto something and just ran out of exploration cash. The price of Nickel at present does not allow further CR for more exploration. Lithium was their best shot at staying alive... It allows them to buy time for Nickel recovery.

I am uncertain whether Lithium will be a success for KAI, untill proven it is just nearology! That is all we have at present. I would not believe what "friends" are saying until findings are officially announced.

This is not the only Nickel explorer to turn to Lithium. Take a look at KAI's board of directors and what other "Nickel" company tables they share. You may find similar tactics being played.

The Lithium wave is up and everybody is dropping in for a ride! A bubble is being created similar to Graphite last year... Be careful who you place your hard earned with. Confirmed resource, first to production, and off-take agreements are your key targets...

Take care and good luck to all holders.

MC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $20.77K 1.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 8051999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 305269 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.