KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

What you are predicting is on the money in that it's either VA...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    What you are predicting is on the money in that it's either VA or massive dilution

If i was Quintana, I would demand that they make a payment to reduce the debt because expansion/development plans have been delayed.

If I was an existing unpaid supplier, I would stop supplying and demand my money.

If am a new supplier I would demand C.O.D

If by chance KBL tabled a proposal to it's creditors to convert debt to equity then then the creditors will demand a huge chunk of the company.

BillC, you are a bond holder, has KBL made any overtures about early conversion? If the answer is no, then any fix with the trade creditors exclusively is tenuous because they have another $13m deadline to meet in February next year.

I note that MRI trading A.G has been partially repaid ($3.5m+). I haven't gone too far into the history of this transaction but it looks like MRI have certainly fared better than the other creditors...maybe some preferential treatment here? Would like to know how long ago they were paid...if just outside 6 months then the alarm bells should be going off...

I rarely make absolute predictions but in this case I will say that KBL as it is currently known can R.I.P. We are about to witness a rebirth or a mercy killing!
    Last edited by Stevienix1: 03/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.