EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Lawd Thanks, KNL should be saved now from the flames of KoH...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Lawd Thanks, KNL should be saved now from the flames of KoH though see now the mutter is phooey it's to a distributor. Well it appears THIS distributor is of Finished Spherical Product to the specifications of 'household names' Panasonic and LG. Sojitz has probably being doing final coating and finishing of spherical out of China for these companies for years. It should be realised spherical has a traditional use in Coin Batteries for various devices battery storage not just EV batteries. Maybe there's a Tech Advance using Flake in these?

Anyway whacked some Fibos on the chart for some idea on next weeks trading. Tuesday is Germany's Monday so will be interesting to see the Uber Alles market and get the Brokers Report on Euroz trading especially on ASX.

knl_ax09feb16_to_13aug16.png
    so retrace was within the parameters 61.8 % and extension? well I'm not sure I have the right "points" maybe it should be 24/34 not 16/34. Anyhow 16/34 could be seen as a mirror pattern or something.
    I think this news pretty much assures Finance and vindicates/backs Mgt announcement of near conclusion to this so 100% rise into the 50's incl a gap open is highly probable.
    That's a $90mil Market Cap, surely justifiable considering KNL peers especially. The Market just has to accept that a RoW operation is best,viable being Boutique not Super Pit pre 2020.
    It should also be noted KNL is "supplying" the current, major End Users in Asia. It is not 'penetrating' the Nth American Market "traditionally" importers of End Product that now supposedly are going to homeland manufacture.
    Anyway KNL is not relying on bleeding Tesla to make a decision, get it's act and specifics together, flaming commit to flake over synthetic and all the rest of the jive/jazz piffle that's surrounded Tesla for years.
    Besides KNL should have inside running on any Euro/German Giga Factory of 2020's!!

Anyhow KNL will define a realistic Market Cap 'level' for a Producing Graphite Mine supplying import replacement kt's to the Rest of World. Surely $200mil is base level. $1 by Xmas? and staying there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.