LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

If it helps anyone with info I just received this email as am on...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    If it helps anyone with info I just received this email as am on their mailing list (am not SI either?)

Lithium Power International Ltd (LPI.ASX) – $12m Share Placement & $2m Share Purchase Plan (“SPP”)

• Lithium Power International Limited (“LPI”) is seeking to raise a total of ~A$14 million comprising of a $12 million, 2-tranche Share Placement and a SPP to raise ~A$2 million at an issue price of $0.38/share.
    • LPI will also issue a 1-for-1 attaching free option (exchange traded) with a strike price of $0.55 and an expiry date of 24 November, 2017.
    • The Offer price of $0.38/share represents the following discounts:
    • 18.3% discount to the last close ($0.465/sh);
    • 14.8% discount to the 5-day VWAP ($0.446/sh); and
    • 11.0% discount to the 10-day VWAP ($0.427/sh).
    • Blue Ocean Equities has been appointed to act as Sole Lead Manager to the Offer and is seeking bids for the Share placement and sub-underwriting for the SPP.
    • Blue Ocean has received indicative bids in excess of A$9 million.
    • LPI is a diversified pure-play lithium explorer.
    • LPI recently executed a joint venture (“JV”) agreement with Minera Salar Blanco and Li3 Energy for the exploration and development of the high-grade Maricunga Lithium brine project in Chile.
    • The Company intends to use the capital raised to fund its share of the Maricunga JV.
    • LPI is to fund the exploration and development costs over the next ~2 years to earn a 50% equity interest in the project with the aim of completing a DFS by late 2018. LPI will hold 50% of voting rights from start of the JV.
    • The next phase of the exploration will include the drilling of 16 diamond drill holes and 2 pumping wells across the salar (which started last month), with the aim of updating the existing lithium resource with a new JORC report in 1H2017.
    • On completion of the placement and assuming all listed options are exercised in 2017, LPI will have sufficient funding from this transaction to meet all the payments listed above over the next ~2yrs, and complete a DFS by late 2018.

Attached is a term sheet and LPI’s latest presentation.

Bid close tomorrow 9am AEST.

Please email me with your bid amount if you are interested.

Regards,
    Niv Dagan
    Executive Director
    Peak Asset Management

P 1300 304 460  | F + 61 3 9921 7100 |M 0402 912 198 |W www.peakassetmanagement.com.au
    Level 39, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.