LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

If I was the Chairman and I'd recently bought $130K worth of...

1. 3,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    If I was the Chairman and I'd recently bought $130K worth of stock and the share price was going down before the announcement I would call a trading halt also.

I'm telling you , that fact alone ( the Chairman buying on market ) is very bullish . In fact this has been studied by Neison in 2007 when he analysed 6800 director purchases over 4 years..when management buy on market amounts greater than 100K of stock, there is an 80% chance of that stock doubling in value within 12 months.

Investing is about transferring wealth from people with less information to those with more information. Shareholders in LSR now have the odds solidly in their favour of a price rise. Same system has made me money in MGX and MAD recently as they were being sold down in similar fashion ahead of announcements after directors bought.

Director buy in signals are all some investors use to make livings on the market. I was disappointed the Trading halt was called today as I was planning to buy as many as I could today . I just wish I had a bought more yesterday.

I don't have any scar tissue from the previous drilling results. On the balance of probabilities we have a 4-1 chance of doubling our money from here, even more so in a gold bull market where investors will be looking for juniors shortly to ride the next leg up . 3-5 bagger in my opinion if results are good .
    Last edited by johnyb26: 20/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.