HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

I'm a long time believer in where this industry as a whole is...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm a long time believer in where this industry as a whole is heading, but I can't help but side on the negative side with MMJ. They have long been struggling to produce any news whatsoever, keeping us in the dark, I understand the implications and nature of their business model, but no news??

I was excited when they dropped the RTO re: TSR listing, which for all intents and purposes looks like a positive step in the right direction; i foolishly thought that would give them enough cash to carry on with what they are doing. But they are burning through money at an astronomical rate and mainly all on wages for a company that has almost no revenue and is now on its ??4th CR??

Outrageous.

I've held similiar company in the past that sold pie in the sky dreams and info and then would slink away, produce nothing and keep cashing their cheque every year for extraordinary amounts, talking top 1% income earners for running a failing business! I held thinking I will throw it in the bottom drawer, well that bottom drawer is looking thin.

Long story short, I think i'm out for now with MMJ. Don't want to see my money evaporate with each cap raise and blunder, can be put to better use elsewhere, like setting on fire to keep me warm in the winter... or other stocks.

On a side note and not cross promoting, very much agree with the market potential of cannabis as a whole, this thing will blow up and have serious positive benefits for our economy and on societal benefits from a more free/liberal country. Because of this and because they seem to be getting stuff done I will be shifting some of my holdings over towards MXC and so on.
    - If MMJ prove me wrong will happily buy back in, but I feel by the time that happens it will be a lot cheaper to get back in.

All IMO, DYOR but don't immediately discredit the sceptical posts above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.