AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

The investors had the opportunity to dunp when their shares were...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The investors had the opportunity to dunp when their shares were issued and we got exactly the opposite and SP rallied insteaf,
    Me as a SH i call it the way i see it... and value for money i look what the current board has delivered.....and thats zero, , i still rate Kraemer as a genuine person but i believe this project is beyond him, all mantle board have had more than ample time to at least deliver Norton, with to many delays and excuses to date....
    I assure you the people attached to both bob amd Ian King will fast track mantle amd its development,
    Ian King was instrumental in starting up yellow brick road
    As Bob was instrumental in starting Kemp and Strang lawyers see below:

Robert Barraket

Bob began his legal career as an articled clerk at Holman Webb under the supervision of John Holman. He became a partner of that firm in 1968. In 1971, he became a founding partner of Barraket Kemp and Strang, which evolved into the highly regarded mid-tier firm, Kemp Strang.

I have had the pleasure of meeting with Bob on another stock i hold and couldn'tbe happier with him....

Another director who bought no value to SH's gone....no loss 2 mantle holders.

For me.....those options Winton gave himself are the last straw....i know mnm read the forums so as a SH i want you to know that 7,500,000 options for doing the raise (that sorted itself anyways) was highway robbery...

Next week will be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.