AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

There is new technology batteries on the way which I think will...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    There is new technology batteries on the way which I think will be the death of coal completely. They are saying that in 10 years most households will be able to go off grid - it will be a matter of a battery sitting in your roof and is charged via solar. The word I am hearing is that the batteries are so good (and getting better) and will be very cheap to buy. I am also hearing the batteries will charge up even on cloudy days. Imagine the pollution levels then in China, India and third world countries. I personally think that new technologies developed for BC / Coal has been overtaken by events. New technology batteries are the future IMO. If Mantle are looking at selling or handing back tenements in relation to its BC assets then maybe it is a good move. It still costs money to hold a tenement. I believe that a tenement is issued on the condition that a certain amount of money is spent proving the asset. Tenements are not free. I think Mondays announcement will be positive. The investment community still thinks Mantle is a Coal Exploration company. It is time for that thinking to change. Mantle really does need to become a 100% gold explorer and producer. I certainly don't want Granite Castle to go - it has lots of potential. Looking forward to Monday with excitement. This announcement just might re-define this company completely and hopefully our share price will reflect its true value. Also the BC story was not IK's fault that it never got off the ground - it is govts, public opinion of coal and the fact that it is a risky business when new battery technology is on its way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.