MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt-MOD.AX, page-12

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I'm a little confused, you've got your finger on the sell button because someone at the Company didn't leak price sensitive info?

Given that there hasn't been a run up, why would you sell now? The nice thing about MOD is that there is unlikely to be the classic orphan period where the speculators leave and you enter a long drawn out period through feasibility and development. For a start, its clearly not going to be drawn out - from first discovery to maiden resource in 6 months, metallurgy data later this month, preliminary pit studies in Nov and completing the open pit scoping study by Dec.

Then there is the potential for hits on other targets, with regular newsflow coming from these that should keep the interest up. Take a look again at the soil sampling data from what desertpunter is calling T3 East. There is another large one just to the north. These aren't related to the prospective contact deposits a la Cupric's, but rather likely related to what they're seeing at T3. And remember the IP targets (below)?

imho the maiden resource is just the start, no way I'm going to be selling any.

IP data.png
    Last edited by freeheel: 22/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.