MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt-MOD.AX, page-18

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @freeheel

I had no problem with them drilling south (to the East of Section 1) I was all for it. Just as I was all for drilling North & East of DDH05 & 09 (which has taken for ever to happen).

They were the ones that thought it would be good to increase the South West area to over 450M (which they included in the resource box from the original 1000M x 350M one in several announcements).

Without say drilling a couple of holes to see what they got first of all, just as they did with DDH13 or 32. It was a complete change of strategy, probably because it was so much shallower there than on the Northern edge of the resource box. It still cost $$$ needlessly.

I'm wondering where the Tier 1 deposit is, that's what I'm left thinking about, where's the 1M T Cu that looked on the horizon.

Yes, I still think with all the intersections that weren't in the announcements we'll get close to 400,000 T Cu (depending what cut-off grade is used) still working on a Ag number then there's the Zn, Pb & Mo still as upside.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.