RGT 2.90% 35.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Trading Halt-MXC.AX, page-14

1. 1,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    What a sensational way to start the week!

Looks like an FDA approval AND a distribution deal on top. For those who like real product on shelves rather than product photos on web pages. Looks like your box is going to be ticked as well! Assuming this is the case; product manufacture to stock shelves is a totally new ball-game and one that would substantially ramp up the dollar value of the company.

The dist deal may be one US state, several or ‘all’ – I really don’t care! Any one of the MC sanctioned states will be mean sales will start to flow thick and fast now.

For those interested, the product that I ordered off the Derma site on April 12th has yet to arrive. Last week (or so) MGC said orders would be processed and delivered ‘mid’ May. I read into this that MGC Derma will deliver once it has the required approvals in product destination countries. I am sure that MGC Derma have not wanted to chance customers being questioned over receiving CBD based product from overseas where local authorities as not supportive.

Given Europe is approved and FDA approval in the US is now a given, there only remains the Aust TGA to approve and then I will get my product.

I cannot for the life of me see any hold-ups now with TGA approval since Europe and USA have approved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.