CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    @greenmetals

I hold a lot of options and yes if it runs a 2c conversion will be great, however, I see a few holes in your view on the current price of the shares.
    Firstly, today's volume 5.38M on CommSec... Hardly a panic sell, in fact a 10% gain on yesterday's oversold position due to exit from holders who were in it for the Zinc. I wouldn't say they are/were weak hands, most likely retail and bot trades.
    Secondly, option conversion is always followed up with a 3B and cleansing statement. None have been converted.

My main disagreement with your view is on option conversion. Yes, option conversion can have a negative effect on the SP due to dilution, but you fail to mention the fact their conversion adds money to the bottom line of the company allowing it to continue/expand its operations. Allowing MZN to firm up their potential findings etc

I welcome differing views as it encourages discussion, but coming on here and aggressively going after others with generic facts and a lack of evidence only makes you lose credibility.

Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.