ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

We are due a massive rerating, i will give you a trading...

1. 4,601 Posts.
    We are due a massive rerating, i will give you a trading historical lesson from trading over 30 years.
    The stock will hover around sub 10 cents for a couple of months, this is while there is not much news but things are underway in the background, the company will announce what the loyal holders already know and the market will start to take an interest, the sp will bounce around for a another couple of months and it will hit a price point and just stay at that for a while, then out comes a very good announcement and the sp jumps up to the next level like 15 cents, now if you go and look at any lithium stock that broke 15 cents the rise thereafter is at a very fast pace, we need to break out of the daytrader range where its up and down on 0.01 of a cent. We should be a lot higher in this market, but i have seen stocks like this do very big jumps on factual news, not hype where it deflates, so going on past experience and what DC has in the pipeline we are at the cusp of being on our way to a much greater sp. it is difficult for some to stay patient and ride the ups and down but when you are onto a good thing you need to stick to it. Just look at our current asetts, no other company at our level has what we have. News will come, drilling, samples, gold,nickel,lithium all going on the drill over the next few months. This is the best and biggest no brainer on the asx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.